Burglary/Theft Policy

This policy compensates for stolen property from a business premise through forced entry/exit into the insured premises for compensation.

The policy extends cover to the repair costs and extensive damage caused by thieves, riots and strikes and any theft following a hold-up.

How to File a Claim

  1. Call the police and provide details of stolen items
  2. Notify us of the loss incurred as recorded in the police statement.
  3. AMS will notify your insurer and/or adjuster to determine the extent of the loss.
  4. Fill a claim form and provide necessary documentation.