Managing health and medical costs can be expensive without a medical cover. The expenses involved in treatment can be enormous and it is, therefore, advisable to buy a comprehensive medical cover for you and your family.
Scope of Cover:
Inpatient care may include:
- Hospital bed Charges – depending on the scope of cover
- Doctors’ fees.
- Drugs & Dressings
- Theatre, ICU and HDU
- MRI, CT Scans
- Diagnostic tests
- In-patient Physiotherapy
It also provides supplementary benefits such as:-
- Maternity cover
- Pre-existing and chronic conditions
- Accidental Dental & Ophthalmology (eye disease)
- Last expenses cover
- Emergency ambulance services
- Out of the country specialized treatment (countries specified by medical providers).
Compulsory requirement: NHIF Membership Card.
- Consultation Fees
- Specialist fees (subject to terms and conditions of cover)
- Laboratory and Radiology services
- Recommended physiotherapy by a medical practitioner
- Specialized treatment
- Prescribed drugs and dressings
- Immunizations (KEPI)
- Postnatal care (subject to the scope of medical cover)
- Chronic and recurring conditions
- Dental and Optical services subject to cover limits
Medical Cover Requirements
Provide the number of individuals to be covered.
Select the appropriate sum assured from our list of medical providers
Provide personal details for all individuals to be on the cover. This includes:
- ID copies/Birth certificate copies for minors (under 18 years of age).
- A copy of PIN Certificate
- Provide 2 clear passport photos.
- Fill a medical cover proposal form.
- Where necessary, a medical examination may be required.
For more details on our panel of health insurance providers Contact our offices here.
Group Personal Accident
A GPA (Group Personal accident) cover provides compensation to the insured persons for physical bodily injury caused in an accident resulting in permanent or temporary disability or death.
This cover may be extended to include injuries caused by riot & strikes.
How to file a GPA Claim:
- Report the incident to us as soon as possible
- Provide medical report
- Provide your ID card
- Fill a claim form
Contact our offices here.