Travel Insurance provides compensation for loss of property while traveling, airline delays, round the clock emergency (abroad) medical assistance, personal accident cover, loss of cash.
- This policy is not a general health insurance policy.
- Coverage applies to the Insured in the event of a sudden illness or accident outside of his Home Country.
- An annual cover is available for frequent fliers.
What is Covered:-
Travel Delay / Flight Cancellation
Financial Loss and/or expenses incurred if your trip is canceled or delayed because of unavoidable circumstances.
Medical and emergency expenses
Emergency medical, surgical or dental expenses incurred during travel; costs of returning home by Air Ambulance or other medically appropriate means; the cost of return of mortal remains or repatriation or cost of a funeral where death occurs.
Where the insured is hospitalized as a direct result of an accident or illness he /she is covered under this policy.
resulting from an accident, injuries, loss of limbs, loss of sight and death.
The cost incurred in obtaining travel documents after the loss of your passport.
Total loss of baggage that has been checked in by an international airline. Cost of purchasing essential items after baggage has been delayed by an airline.
Legal liability for accidental injury to third parties and/or accidental damage to their property.
How to File a claim
- Call our customer care line at A.M.S Insurance Brokers
- We shall assist you to complete a claim form
- Attach all your invoices
- Attach your ID Card, travel documents and all relevant documents.
- We shall keep you updated on the claims process.
For online assistance, go here